Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Getting Bored? Hardly!!

It is entering fourth month of this break and I somehow get scared with the thinking of going back to work hahah!!  It is really an enjoyable me-time unlimited.  Other than you truly have to love lazying around, I think the key is to find the best distraction for yourself.  For me it is working on documents :)

It is boring for some people but being able to help others to get second (or third or fourth) eyes studying their product is surprisingly satisfying.  Hell yeah I still need extra help to do it but hey.. it is a process, no?

So today, I am writing 3 invoices for 2 different people for my service as their translater/proof reader/editor.  Do not imagine about big money from working on books etc, it is baby step :)  Good for my survival and also (hopefully) good for the contractor.

Now.. let's think about where to spend the money hahaha...  Last week we (he and I) discussed about Cirebon and Melaka.  Of both choices, my heart goes to the second.  It's time to search for necessary information before my pitching in front of him next week.  Because he has never done it himself!! :))  I know he's busy (with his onw internal battle) that's way I have to oil the idea and get him on board.  I think Melaka will be lovely!

-nana-  

No comments:

Post a Comment